Founded in 1998, Omega Bio-tek, Inc. is a growing biotechnology/life sciences company that specializes in nucleic acid isolation. We offer 800+ products to the life science community, which allows for the fast and convenient isolation of nucleic acids from biological samples.
Omega Bio-tek offers a competitive salary and benefits package including paid vacation, sick days, and health insurance. Interested applicants should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An entry-level position within the Production Department. Responsibilities include filling, labeling, and processing products following the appropriate documentation. Additional tasks include staging raw materials, cleaning laboratory hardware, documenting production lots, and supporting the department where ever assistance is needed.
- Processing production orders from start to completion
- Dispensing liquids containing chemicals using good laboratory practices
- Operating an assortment of semi-automated and manual filling equipment
- Completing all required documentation for proper traceability of a production lot per ISO 9001 guidelines
- Follow company, industry, state, and federal safety standards
- Sorting and packaging of components
- Labeling containers according to company/regulatory practices
- Operating a variety of basic lab equipment
- Associates or Bachelors degree in one of the biological or physical sciences preferred
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to obtain respirator and OSHA certifications upon hire
- Strong attention to detail
This position will manage our west coast territory, which includes California, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico. The ideal candidate will be located in San Diego or the Bay Area.
- Responsible for developing, managing, and executing sales strategy and sales plans to achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Responsible for maintaining and continuously expanding customer base with an emphasis on major accounts
- Communicating feedback to management on trends in market
- Communicating major customer information, revenue target progress, and product forecasts with accuracy and on a regular basis
- Attending local and national trade shows
- Creating customer pricing strategies
- Delivering technical presentations on products to customers
- BS in life science area
- 3 years proven sales experience preferred
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a large amount of technical data and documentation
- Must have experience selling genomic products or services
- Able to travel 50% of the time
- Knowledge of liquid handling robotics a plus