The E-Z 96® Cycle Pure Kit procedure allows for the parallel purification of up to 96 PCR samples from multiple amplifications. The E-Z 96® Cycle Pure Kit utilizes multiwell technology for manual or fully automated high-throughput purification. The HiBind® DNA resin selectively adsorbs DNA molecules in an optimized binding buffer (Buffer CP). After a single wash step, pure PCR products are eluted in water or Elution Buffer provided and are ready to use in subsequent applications.
- Rapid – Purification of up to 96 PCR samples in 30 minutes
- Efficient – Over 85% recovery of PCR fragments
- Convenient – No phenol/chloroform extractions
- Automation-friendly – E-Z 96® DNA plates fit precisely into the VAC-03 vacuum manifold and most standard 96-well plate manifolds for convenient parallel sample processing
- High quality – DNA is suitable for downstream application