E-Z 96® Plant DNA Kits adapted buffer system from Omega Bio-tek’s SP Plant DNA system which is particularly useful to process varieties of plants, such as those with unusually high levels of phenolic compounds or polysaccharides as exemplified in cotton, pine and peanut samples. Up to 50 mg of wet tissue or 12 mg dry tissue can be processed in each well in less than 1 hour. The system combines the reversible nucleic acid-binding properties of the HiBind matrix with the speed and versatility of the E-Z 96® DNA plate to eliminate polysaccharides, phenolic compounds, and enzyme inhibitors from plant tissue lysates. Purified DNA is suitable for PCR, restriction digestion, and hybridization techniques.
- Rapid – 96 samples DNA isolation in 90 minutes
- Reliable – optimized buffers guarantee pure DNA very time
- Safe – No organic extractions
- High-quality – Purified DNA suitable for most downstream applications
- Automation – E-Z 96® plate is suitable for most robotic workstations